Deepen Your Yoga Practice
22 - 29 July 2020
A YOGA TRAINING TO AWAKEN YOU TO YOUR INCREDIBLE, UNIQUE POTENTIAL!
Immerse yourself in beautiful nature and dive deeper into the full expression of Yoga in High Paradise. This retreat provides you with the opportunity to embark on an inner journey of self-healing, and will help you to build the foundation for a calmer, more peaceful approach to life.
Through observation and acceptance of where you are right now, in not just your Yoga practice but all aspects of your life, you will learn to let go of the past, live more fully in the present moment and create your dream future.
What is an Ashiyana Retreat?
TIME AND SPACE TO REST, HEAL AND RECONNECT WITH YOURSELF
Through mindful movement practices and workshops; inspiring talks; and numerous rituals and ceremonies, you will be guided to explore your physical body, the quality of your breath and the state of your emotional and mental wellbeing, in order to help you to embrace life fully and with flow.
This retreat will give you the tools to deepen and evolve your own self-practice, plus guidance and support to face your inner obstacles and release all that is not serving you. There will also be daily periods of silence, solitude and stillness, which will invite you to turn your attention inwards to gain deep insights and assist you on your healing journey. You will also receive Ashiyana’s unique ‘pre, during and post retreat support’, with personalised 1:1 sessions.
A glimpse of your day-to-day
|07:30 - 10:00||Meditation and themed Yoga asana class|
|10:00 - 11:00||Buffet brunch|
|11:00 - 14:00||Talk/workshop on self-practice|
|14:00 - 14:30||Sharing circle|
|14:30 - 17:00||Free time for relaxation, journaling, solitude and/or stillness|
|17:00 - 19:00||Afternoon Yin & Restorative Yoga class|
|19:00 - 20:00||Buffet Dinner|
|20:00 - 21:00||Chanting, sharing and/or ritual ceremony|
|21:00||Noble Silence until 11:00 the next morning|
With accommodation in low-key-lux chalés
We recommend staying on for up to 3 days at the end of the retreat, to both integrate the lessons from the retreat and give you time to better explore our magical surroundings.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book any extra days.
- 7 nights accommodation at Ashiyana Brazil
- 2 delicious and healthy buffet meals per day (brunch and dinner) with lunchtime snacks
- 2 daily Yoga classes with set themes to deepen your asana practice
- Empowering talks, lectures & workshops in Philosophy, Nutrition, Meridians, Chakras and Wellbeing
- Private 1:1 Yoga asana session with Yamuna
- Guided meditations and visualisations
- Rituals and ceremonies
- Periods of silence, stillness and solitude
- Guided walks and excursions in the beautiful, surrounding nature
- Free time for rest and relaxation, sunbathing and sight-seeing
- Group sessions in journaling and guided self-enquiry to tap into your healing process
- Our support and loving embrace throughout the week
- Flights & Transfers
- Visa (if applicable)
- Extra Holistic Treatments / massages / private sessions
What is an Ashiyana Retreat?
Themed retreat experiences offering the magical essence that Ashiyana is best known for - serene settings, beautiful accommodation, natural food, mindful movement and most important of all, our loving embrace.