Tilbake til Røttene / Back to the Roots Retreat
with YamYoga Teachers
29 Mar 2020 - 5 Apr 2020
Back to the roots - where it all started
In 2011, Uwe went to Ashiyana for his first Yoga Teacher Training, shortly followed by Marit who completed her Ashiyana TTC in 2012. Later that year, we established our studio YamYoga in Aalesund, Norway. A couple of years passed and Karina also then attended this life-changing training. Since then, we have returned again and again for recreation, immersions, teaching and assisting.
And the reason is this: Ashiyana is magical!
Ashiyana means 'home' in Hindi – and that is exactly how it feels here – a peaceful paradise where we feel at home; held, supported and loved.
We have created this retreat to share this unique, beautiful Ashiyana experience with our Norwegian students, and anyone who understands Norwegian.
We offer you this invitation to immerse in Yoga, practice and philosophy, and an opportunity to return back home to yourself.
A glimpse of your day-to-day
|07:30am||Morning tea in silence|
|08:00am||Invigorating morning class (120 mins)|
|11:30am||Chill time - beach, massages, etc.|
|16:00pm||Rest & Restore afternoon class (120 mins)|
|20:30pm||Evening activity (philosophy talks, chanting, dancing, etc.)|
- Two 120min Yoga classes every day
- Seven nights accommodation
- Two delicious meals per day - brunch and dinner
- All day filtered water, hot lemon ginger and Indian masala chai
- Lots of time for yourself to rest, restore and enjoy the beach and treatments
What's not included?
- International or domestic Flights
- Airport transfers
- Indian visa
- Travel insurance
- Extra nights at Ashiyana Goa prior/post retreat dates
- Any extra activities