Soul Surfing - Law of Attraction Retreat
1 - 8 October 2020
SOUL SURFING - A FULFILLING STATE OF FLOW
This retreat is led by published authors, Chris Nelson and Tesha Matthew, and yogini-musician, Charlotte Vetter. Based on Chris' book of the same name (to be published in 2021), the retreat presents a simple, yet potent, model for being in a deeply fulfilling state of flow, attracting what you truly desire, and experiencing the best possible version of yourself. Our intention is to ensure that your experience is personalised, holistic, and able to be integrated into your daily life, so that whatever your goals, you are able to realise them in a sustainable way.
The retreat will be structured around Yoga; dance; adventures in the magical, surrounding nature; talks; workshops; and periods of silence, solitude and stillness.
What is an Ashiyana Retreat?
Benefits of 'Soul Surfing' Retreat
Most of us struggle with one or more areas of our lives, whether anxiety, stress, loneliness, financial hardship, relationships, aches and pains, diet, or perhaps a lack of fulfilment.
Whatever the case, the resolution to our challenges is to be found in 'The Circle of HOPE'.
'Beyond your conditioned habits lies all that you seek'
A glimpse of your day-to-day
|08:00 - 10:00||Meditation, Dance & Yoga|
|10:00 - 11:00||Brunch|
|11:00 - 12:30||Talk - Intro to 'The Circle of HOPE'|
|12:30 - 13:30||Small circles to discuss the talk|
|13:30 - 14:00||Stretch & Shake|
|14:00 - 15:30||Light lunch / relax / sunbathe etc.|
|15:30 - 17:00||Silence, solitude and stillness - journaling & contemplation|
|17:00 - 19:00||Afternoon Yin Yoga|
|19:00 - 20:15||Dinner|
|20:15 - 21:00||Chanting, sharing and rituals|
|21:00||Noble Silence until 11:00 the next morning|
With accommodation in low-key-lux chalés
We recommend staying on for up to 3 days at the end of the retreat, to both integrate the lessons from the retreat and give you time to better explore our magical surroundings.
Contact email@example.com to book any extra days.
- 7 nights accommodation at Ashiyana Brazil
- 2 delicious & healthy meals per day (brunch and dinner) with lunchtime snacks
- Daily group Yoga, pranayama, meditation & dancing sessions
- Daily talks & workshops to empower you in your daily life
- Free time for rest and relaxation, sunbathing and sight-seeing
- Group sessions and journaling for deeper mind-body detox
- Final 30/60 min 1:1 consultation and recommendations
- Our support and loving embrace throughout the week
- Flights & Transfers
- Visa (if applicable)
- Extra Holistic Treatments / massages / private sessions
- Optional 'pre, during and post retreat support' - 30min/1hr video call sessions with Tesha, Charlotte or Chris
What is an Ashiyana Retreat?
Themed retreat experiences offering the magical essence that Ashiyana is best known for - serene settings, beautiful accommodation, natural food, mindful movement and most important of all, our loving embrace.