Iyengar Yoga Holiday with Indira and Diana
From 9 til 16 Feb 2020
A warm, friendly and inclusive teaching style
A week of Iyengar Yoga with two popular teachers from the UK. Diana and Indira have taught together for many years in the UK, Turkey and Portugal and are delighted to be returning to Ashiyana Goa for their second retreat here in 2020.
Suitable for all levels of yoga practitioners, from beginners to experienced, Diana and Indira’s teaching is warm, friendly and inclusive.
Non-yoga partners are encouraged: there is plenty to explore in Goa with beautiful beaches, historic colonial Portuguese buildings, amazing food markets and early morning/late afternoon walks.
Organiser: Indira Lopez-Bassols and Diana Penny
Dates: 9 Feb 2020 - 16 Feb 2020 (1 week)
Location: Goa, India
Prices: With accommodation in -
Beach Hut (single): €895
Beach Hut (shared): €695
Eco Lodge (single): €1135
Eco Lodge (shared): €795
Palm Grove (single): €1205
Palm Grove (shared): €865
A glimpse of your day-to-day
7:30–10am Morning class
Free time Go to the beach and take a swim in the Arabian Sea, swing in a hammock, lie by the pool, read a book, enjoy a massage or visit the neighbouring villages and take in some of the amazing Indian culture.
4.30–6.00pm Afternoon class.
Ashiyana offer regular evening activities such as meditation, chanting, documentary film shows and talks.
- All Yoga classes.
- Seven nights accommodation
- Two buffet meals: brunch and dinner
- All day filter water, hot lemon ginger and Indian masala chai
- Extra activities such as meditation, chanting and other cultural evening activities happening in the retreat centre every evening.
What's not included?
- International or domestic Flights
- Indian visa
- Travel insurance
- Transfers from/to airport from Goa airport (around £15 each way for one person)
- Any extra activities.